Measure Your Talent Acquisition Strategy with Our Free Checklist
You already know how important it is to attract the right talent to your organization. Great hires set the pace for product innovation, creative problem solving, successful client relationships and other advances. Likewise, the wrong hires can be detrimental – hindering, halting or even setting back progress. But attracting and hiring the right talent is largely a matter of luck, right?
Of course not. You have to define and implement a talent acquisition strategy to reap bottom line rewards, such as:
- Making your job easier with more effective recruitment processes
- Improving the quality of applicants
- Increasing offer acceptance rates
- Reducing recruitment costs
- Strengthening higher internal hiring rates
The question, of course, is how to unlock those opportunities, strengthen your talent acquisition strategy and hire for ongoing success.
The specific answer is different for every organization, but certain best practices can be the difference between spinning your wheels and achieving success. Which is why we created a quick, easy-to-use (and free!) resource – the Talent Acquisition Checklist for Success – to help you evaluate and improve your strategy in three critical areas:
- Awareness – how familiar people are with your organization as a potential workplace
- Attraction – how well you and your employees tell the right story to reel in top talent
- Recruitment – how you close the deal when ideal candidates are found
We use this checklist with our own clients and want it to help you, too. Download it, use it – and please tell us how it works for you.
P.S. Your approach to talent acquisition is one key component of your employer brand strategy, but keep in mind that these aren’t one and the same. In case you missed it, check out The Employer Brand Guidebook: How to Attract, Engage and Retain Top Talent, another great tool, which can help you evaluate your messaging, channels and practices to uncover opportunities and get proactive.
At Relish Marketing, our fusion of creative and strategy unlocks your brand and propels it forward.
Savor your brand. View our client work. Work with us! Contact here.